Pete has been working as a producer and engineer for nearly 20 years. Originally from Adare Co. Limerick, he studied at the Sound Training Centre along with Spud Murphy from 2000 to 2002.
Album Credits [Highlights]:
- “The World Should Know” [Couse & The Impossible] – engineer, guitarist, programmer. The album was nominated for a Meteor Award in 2005.
- “The Monkey Pole” [Hybrasil] – engineer, programmer, co-producer.
- “Grappling Hooks” [North Atlantic Oscillation] – engineer, programmer, co-producer. This got the band signed to K-Scope records in London.
- “Fog Electric” [North Atlantic Oscillation] – engineer on vocals, guitars, programming.
- “Red Horizon” [S.I.L] – engineer, producer, string arrangements.
Pete has a pretty nice collection of guitars and amplifiers available to clients, listed under the GEAR section of the site.